Call for Abstracts
The UGM provides the HPCMP user community a forum where technical information and ideas
may be exchanged and collaboration within the HPCMP community may be forged. Broad
participation across the HPCMP user community is encouraged.
Don't forget to register for UGM if you haven't already done so.
Abstract Guidelines Abstracts Due:
(26 days left)
IMPORTANT: Distribution A for abstracts is highly encouraged, but not required. All other abstracts must display appropriate dissemination controls. Improperly marked abstracts may require resubmittal.
The highest allowable classification level is CUI. We cannot accommodate CTI, NO FORN, or NO EXPORT in abstracts.
For guidance on marking CUI documents see the guidance on https://www.dodcui.mil.
Technical Presentations Presentations Due:
Abstracts for technical presentations are being solicited in the following High-End Computing (HEC) tracks:
NOTE: Presentations up to and including SECRET are allowable.
Presentations on advances to the following disciplines as applied to DoD challenges.
- Computational Electromagnetics & Acoustics (CEA)
- Computational Chemistry & Materials (CCM)
- Computational Structural Mechanics (CSM)
- Climate / Weather / Ocean Modeling (CWO)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
Opportunities, Challenges, & Successes
Presentations detailing opportunities in HPC, overcoming challenges, and impactful success stories.
- Incorporation of GPUs / Accelerators into Physics-based Codes
- Container Implementation and/or Deployment
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning Advances
- Real-Time Data Harvesting
- Big Data / Visualization
- Test & Evaluation